Type Here to Get Search Results !

10 Photos Of Two Cats That Have Been Trying To Sneak Into A Museum In Japan For Years

10 Photos Of Two Cats That Have Been Trying To Sneak Into A Museum In Japan For Years

Every time you fail, you get up and try harder the next time. Seems like these two little cats keep that spirit in mind too hard that they have been trying to sneak into the Hiroshima Onomichi City Museum of Art for YEARS now, but unfortunately that they have been busted at the moment they’re attempt to walk in the front door. Meet Ken Chan and Gosaku, the most persistent feline out there.

It happened a couple of years ago when the art museum debuted a show entitled “Cats – Mitsuaki Iwago Photography Exhibition.” Just days after the exhibition opened, Ken Chan and Gosaku arrived as the most unusual visitors, creating the best publicity for the event. However, the security guard have to keep them outside.


The persistent cats keep coming back again and again, eventually, the staff at the museum started tweeting about Ken Chan and Gosaku, making them internet celebrities.


1- “Hmm.. this place seems nice.”

“Hmm.. this place seems nice.”

2- “That black cat is so useless. Let me show my skill.”

“That black cat is so useless. Let me show my skill.”

3- “Hmm I’m pissed.”

“Hmm I’m pissed.”

4- “What’s wrong with these humans?”

“What’s wrong with these humans?”

5- “Huh why can’t I come in?”

2 “Huh why can’t I come in?”

6- “You can’t stop me!”

“You can’t stop me!”

7- “Hello can I come in? I heard this is a very nice place.”

 “Hello can I come in? I heard this is a very nice place.”

9- “Eh are you stalking meh?”

“Eh are you stalking meh?”

10- “Don’t be so rude!”


“Don’t be so rude!”


Tags

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires